Monday, July 6, 2009

One Year Older...

Last Sunday was my birthday...the kids were sick so we tagged teamed church, but we had some chocolate cake that made things better.



Again, Easton tried to blow out my candles before me...I had to move quickly!


One of my favorite things about any holiday, really are the homemade cards that I get from Ace. He always colors a beautiful picture on the front and I love them! He didn't want me to put this on the blog, but how could I not!

I was even lucky enough to get two cards this year... Ace had Easton make me a card also. Ace told me that Easton asked him what he was drawing, and Ace said, "a cake and balloons" and Easton said, " I want to color a cake and balloons too!" And he colored this all by himself (except he got a little help with the letters) does it look familiar?





And my birthday present took all these pictures...so I am happy
Overall, a great day! Until next year...

4 comments:

Unguren said...

Happy Birthday! I see the batman jammies are on again. To cute.

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday!!

My kids are all about the costumes too-at least it's better than Kayden who thought he was tarzan and only wanted to be in his underwear!!

widi said...

Happy birthday to you. Happy family.

Cali said...

Happy Birthday! So when did you start eating chocolate again? Just curious who won that bet. And your kids are adorable! I know the feeling of not wanting to deal with the fight of making easton wear something else. It is not a fight I want to do with my kids so as long as they are dressed, I am happy! Happy Birthday again!