Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Some Milestones & Such

Here are just a few things that have been happening with Easton & Ty...

1st We brought out the Bumbo for Ty! And he is happy! He loves to see what everyone is doing so it worked out well.


2nd We finally moved Easton to a twin bed! He has been in his toddler bed up until now, and it is nice to have a bed that adults can use as well! When I put on those lovely blue sheets Easton walked in and said,
"Ohhh I love it Mommy! My bed is blue like the sea! Thank you Mommy, Thank you!"
The things I do to make this child happy!
3rd Here is Ty in the midst of practicing his rolling skills... he has been doing this for a while, but he seems to enjoy turning in circles rather than rolling over.

And then there's Easton. Lately he has been getting into everything you could think of that he shouldn't be getting into! This story is pretty funny though...
While Easton was taking his nap I was making brownies. By the time he woke up I was taking them out of the oven. He came out of the room talking about everything under the sun (like I mentioned in the last post this boy likes to talk) so I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying. Then I heard him say, "Mmmm I like this Mommy! This is good! I like it!" I look over at him to see what he is doing and he had grabbed the chocolate spoon from the mixing bowl that I used (which was in the sink) and was eating the chocolate off of the spoon and dipping it in for more!
Here I found him buckled into Ty's carseat completely stuck...
Just a cute picture of the boys...

And one more story about Easton. Last night he got into trouble right before bed. So I was trying to make him happy before he went to sleep. I asked him if he wanted to sing some songs. He said yes. So I started singing, but he was just watching me. I said, "Aren't you going to help me sing?" and he said in such an exasperated voice, "I just can't Mommy. I am too sad."
Awww the poor thing...

No comments: