Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Birthday Surprise

My birthday isn't until next week, but my family surprised me with a yummy ice cream cake on Sunday...
Here I am about to blow out my candle, but as you can see, Easton couldn't resist and blew out my candle TWICE, before I could do it. But don't worry we re- lite it a 3rd time so I could make a wish!
Let's all just take a gander at Ace's face in this picture...

And no one could resist trying to "sneak" a bite of the cake

Jessica has had much turmoil bonding with my children. For the longest time Easton did what ever it took to avoid her. Jessica made it her goal to bond with Easton, and we are all proud to say that they are now buddies! Her boyfriend Cory, however, has always been liked by them :)
This picture is just a glimpse of what the iPhone does to people...it just sucks them in!

No comments: