Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Birthday Festivities

It was my dad's and my cousin Chad's birthdays a little while ago.  We celebrated with a feast, cakes, and a whole lot of candles.  It took a lot of time to get my dad's candles all lit, we pretty much nearly started a house fire...(no offense Dad)
If you're wondering, yes, Chad is using a paper towel to light the candles...safety first.
Can he do it all in one breath?
Yes! Victory!  
Take a look at all the smoke (again, no offense Dad)

Now, Chad's turn.  Jesse and Sam prepping the cake...they played it safe, no paper towel fires this time. 
I really love Chad looking on from a distance.
(side note: we didn't shaft Chad on frosting his cake, it was just strawberry shortcake...toppings came later)
Nice job Chad.  Take a look at Ty offering his help.

Happy Birthday to my Dad
and to Chad.
Hope your day was super Rad.

I apologize for that; just had to keep the rhyme going.

No comments: