Thursday, February 21, 2013

Easton is 7!

5245_52-2I have a 7 year old.  I just have to keep repeating that to myself.
For Easton’s real birthday day.  He got to go to dinner with mom and dad this time.  He chose The Cheesecake Factory (I think he thought it was going to be all cheesecake)190194 Side Note: I have to say, how fantastic it is to just take one kid to dinner…so nice.
Easton at 7:
Favorite Color: changes everyday, Today is Red & Black
Favorite Animal: Leopards and Cheetahs
Favorite Food: Shrimp & Cheese
Favorite Toy: Soccer Ball & Goal
Favorite Song: Follow the Prophet
Easton still loves to play soccer.  It’s basically all he talks about.
He loves to find ways to pester Ty, and has started teasing and joking. Like, for instance telling Ty he will die if he wears his shoes without socks…
He loves Ellie!  He is the one that can make her laugh the hardest.  He always makes her happy.  He loves to take care of her.  He is always trying to feed her little pieces of food to make sure she doesn’t choke.  And smothers her with hugs and kisses.  (Someday, I’m sure this won’t be the case)
He is an excellent speller, and his teacher says he has the best handwriting in the class.  He is learning to tell time and reading really well.  He is so good at math, and soon I’m afraid, he is going to be better at it than me!
He’s lost 4 teeth.  The last one he lost in church while reading the scripture during Primary…that was a treat.5245_475245_535245_615245_64
Happy Birthday Eastie Beastie Boy!

No comments: