Monday, January 31, 2011

A Weekend Getaway and Things

Here's what's been happening lately...
Lauren competed in her cheer competition...
and they placed 1st in the State. 
(That would be Lehi High School I'm talking about...who would've thought?)

We got to watch Jesse record for his up and coming CD...

Brad had his birthday.  We celebrated at a Japanese restaurant where they cook the food right in front of you.  Cool. But again, Ty doesn't do well with fire, so the giant flames that feel like your flesh is melting of your face wasn't really his cup of tea...(I wish I got of picture of his face, but I'm sure you can imagine it).
 Even though this family shot is blurry, it's just kind of great.
Happy Birthday Brad.

Last weekend we headed up to Park City because my dad has some pretty great connections with the snazzy hotels/ski resorts up there and he hooked us all up with super incredible rooms/homes. 
We were welcomed with personalized notes and treats on the beds...
We spent the whole weekend eating, just hanging out, eating, watching movies, and eating.

 Ty even made a break-through with Uncle Jesse while we were there.  And now, they are on their way to being best buds.
We all had so much fun...
Easton said to Ace, "Daddy, I love it here. Can we live here forever?
Ace: "Well, I don't think so..."
Easton: "Please Daddy.  Just say yes.... I will give you a big, big treat."

Thanks Dad for the awesome VIP treatment.  Such a great weekend!

No comments: