Thursday, November 11, 2010

When I Grow Up...

"I am going to be Batman!"



Easton's Preschool class had Career Day the other day.  I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up, and immediately he said, "I am going to be Batman.  I will fight all the bad guys, and keep us safe."
I spent a good two weeks before this day talking with Easton about different things he could be (firefighter, police officer, doctor) but nothing interested him.  Nothing even came close to Batman.  The day arrived, and Easton went as Batman (meaning a pajama set from Walmart and an old t-shirt made into a cape), while his classmates were, you know, a cop, an animal doctor, a construction worker. 

I do love a child with some imagination, but I really couldn't help but laugh a little at him showing up as Batman to career day. 

1 comment:

Unguren said...

Tell him to not give up on the dream. I have big aspirations to be Cat Deeley from So you think you can dance. Vain, I know, but have you seen her legs?!