Thursday, October 21, 2010

Summer Leftovers

Fall is here.  We've even had rain the last couple days...incredible really.  I used to really love Summer--school was out, warm weather, swimming...there was nothing better.  But since living in Vegas, my perspective of the seasons has changed.  I dread that first 100 degree day of Summer knowing that it only gets worse from there, and I have gained a great appreciation for Fall--the colors, the cute decorations, and the super fantastic weather.  I love Fall.  But before Fall totally takes over, I never posted some of our Summer swimming pictures...

Easton also finished up his swimming lessons.  He can now swim nearly one length of the pool by himself, dive for diving sticks on the shallow end, float on his back, and dive/belly flop through a hula hoop...

No comments: