Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Guess Where We Were This Weekend...

Umm Yeah, UTAH, because that's where we go EVERY weekend...and just so I can keep the excitment going, (and to hype everyone up for my next post) I will be in UTAH again NEXT weekend as well. So prepare yourself for a good fill of UTAH every time you come to my blog :) I am pretty certain my life would be so much easier if I could just live in UTAH!

If only the drive from Vegas to Utah could be omitted from my mind... we actually love being in Utah with all of our friends and family, and it always seems to go by way too fast!

Our main reason for going was for the baby blessing of this little guy...
Carson

But we stopped by and visited with my family too...


At the blessing we saw our friends Bryan and Brianne and Easton had so much fun playing with their kids, Mayley and Hunter. Even though Easton's hand is in his mouth in this next picture it was quite miraculous in the fact that they were running around all over the place and I just said, " Hey kids, turn around and smile for me!" They proceeded to line up next to each other and smile...What?!
Hunter, Easton, Mayley

Then Easton and Hunter did it for me again...they were having so much fun together they couldn't keep the happiness in!

Ty on the other hand, couldn't keep his feet out of his mouth for a picture with his new little cousin...look at the size difference in just 6 months...


2 comments:

Kati said...

I totally agree...life would be better if we could move back to Utah too. Why is it that once you leave it's so hard to get back there?

Ginay said...

So I have...In hand The Hippo in the Warantee Bag in my Truck. Let me know and we can meet up with you when you are up next.