Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008

So, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...just off the internet. I don't have internet at my house right now so the only time I can blog is when Ace brings his laptop home from work at night. Which, as you can see, doesn't happen very often!

We had a fun Christmas this year, although we couldn't go anywhere due to my "condition" Grandma Leelee flew down and spent Christmas with us! We had a lot of fun and Easton sure enjoyed being spoiled non-stop by Leelee!

Santa came to visit on Christmas Eve Easton wasn't too sure what to think... He got many fabulous gifts that we are still trying to find room for! He loved his Elmo slippers... And finally got his Build-a-bear animals! We also went to the Gift of Lights Because Easton loves Christmas lights!

No comments: