Thursday, August 2, 2007

Our Rainy Day!

Yesterday it RAINED!!! Now, this may not be exciting for anyone, but I don't remember the last time I saw a good rainstorm! And I don't think Easton has ever seen one! Yesterday morning at around 7:00 am I woke up to thunder.. and a few seconds later pouring rain! I jumped out of bed and ran and woke up Easton (in Las Vegas generally a storm only lasts around 5 minutes so I felt a bit rushed to make sure Easton saw it...although it continued to rain throughout the day so my efforts were shot), took him outside and we played in the rain until it stopped! Easton of course loved the entire concept and could have stayed there all day long!! Click on the picture for more!!

Here are some pictures of him later on that day...we rarely have a day that is cool enough for easton to go out and play he was very happy!

IMG_2071.jpg

No comments: