Friday, July 6, 2007

Easton & his Binky...

Easton has a serious addiction to his binky!! We now have a rule that when naptime or bedtime is over, we say 'nigh-night bink' and he throws his binky into his crib. This has worked very well for a while now...until he figured out that he could go back in him room, reach through the bars of his crib, and get his binky! So I thought I would be tricky and make sure that his binky is at the back of his crib, and thought this would keep him from it. Oh, but he was even trickier! I walked into his room to find him behind his crib with his binky in his mouth! And he wouldn't come out, so I went and got the camera, and of course as soon as he saw the camera he was on the move so I didn't get a very good picture of him, but after my text book long explanation...you get the idea!!

No comments: