Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day I woke to quite the loot...

 Then that night we had a family gathering celebrating my Grandma, Uncle, and Cousin's birthday's.
Everyone looming around the food table
The children were shunned to the basement.
Grandpa John, my mom, and Lolo

Then, as usual, the night turned musical
With a few interruptions from Storm Troopers here and there.

Ty with my cousin, Jen.
This one is funny because, generally Ty is pretty leery of other people.  
But it seems that he will be your best friend if you have any kind of electronic devise playing any kind of video.  As soon as he heard noise coming from her phone, he insisted on watching with her.

It was fun to be with so much family,
and even though my children seemed to be no less (maybe even more) crazy this Mother's Day, 
I mean, I wouldn't have it any other way...

Happy Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: