Saturday, March 28, 2009

Trip to the Dentist...

Easton went to the dentist for the first time last Friday! I was sure that it was going to be a disaster and that Easton would be too freaked out for them to do anything...I was so wrong! Easton was a little nervous at first, but he didn't fight us, he just sat there and talked to the dentist. The dentist was really good about showing him each tool before she put it in his mouth. My favorite part though was when she introduced the little sucker (the thing that sucks all the gunk out of your mouth). Before she did it she showed it to him and said to me that most kids get a little scared of this, but she put it in his mouth and we watched his little lips shrivel up and then he just started laughing hysterically and loud! She let him hold it and after every single tooth she cleaned he would put it in his mouth and laugh. It took a little longer, but she was able to do a full on cleaning for him, and we are happy to report no cavities for Easton! Ace and I were not so lucky :(

I forgot my camera so these pictures are from my phone. I was so mad--I would have loved to get his reaction to the sucker on video...





No comments: