Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My little Tornado

So in a period of two days this is what my child did...

First, the muffins...


I made muffins the other morning for breakfast. I left them on top of the stove and later that day I left Easton alone for a minute and came out to my living room to find this....

There was muffin on both couches, all over the floor, and tile....



I had no idea that Easton was able to reach the top of the stove, the muffin tin looked undisturbed...except all the muffins were gone!
Needless to say, Easton was smart enough to make sure all of the muffin cups made it to the trash...

Well not much to say about this one, Easton loves wipes and loves to clean with them.
I asked "Easton, what are you doing?!?!?"
He says, "Easton Cleaning!"
I say, "Of course you were! How did I not notice that!

No comments: