Friday, May 2, 2008

Last Day of Preschool!

Well, it was a little bitter-sweet...like it always is...I really enjoy teaching and it has been such a great experience running a preschool on my own, but on the other hand, I am really excited about the spare time I am going to have! These kids were so fun, and I learned a TON about doing a preschool by myself! Thanks to all of the parents (and kids) for making it such a fun year!!

Our last day was really fun! We had a parade! (Up at school I heard about another class doing a parade for their kids and it sounded so fun, but I never got a chance to actually see a lesson plan or see anybody do a parade day and I thought it would be a fun way to end the year!) The week before was spent preparing for our parade. Since this was their last "project" I let them decide everything-from what instruments to make to how to make/decorate our floats. Then on the day of the parade we invited the parents to come to the park near my house and watch the parade and then have a picnic! All of the kids looked so cute in their costumes pulling the floats! It was a fun way to end the year!

Here they are marching (I couldn't get the best picture because I was behind them, but you get the idea!)
even Easton got in on the action!


No comments: